Thursday, April 28, 2011

a past life regression.case..a different understanding.....plrt.... in chandigarh _India @World.....

bright light
case....a  gilrl, age..28, unmarried,h/o disharmony  and fights  in parents life, dominating mother, no role of parents in her childhood  as they always used to fight with each other , mother   dressedher  like boy, people used to think they are two brothers in family, send hostel in class 6th. medical record...treatment  for..hypothyroidism, increase uric acid, osteoarthritis, insomnia, goiter, direction of road loss , mainly in night, do not like sequences, shock absorber for strong evevnts, gets irritated in small things, freaquent dream..going  somewhere, but something  left behind, confused about her sexual identity, but not experienced any relation or sex in anyway. actualy not intersted in it. when parents say to get married, feels it is imp. for her to know her sexual identity.

regression life one... year 1817, i am a man, we live in some forest, i have a wife and two kids. i am head. we are sitting for meeting under tree. food is not much in this area,we have to move.we are moving, we lost the track, it is desert. andhi chal rahi hai. all is sand. i am iside sand, i am dying, iam dead.
lession learned.........i am at peace, but i am not happy, i am leader, direction must be taken care of......she said in this life also direction loss is commen with her.
regression life two.....year..1817, i am a girl,meera,in hamipur. my parents are thinking of my marriage.i am married, have one son. me and my husbands are like friends, not like husband , now he is dead.live is moving..i donot taik to any one. i am now dead. i do not have any worry.
lession learned...algav  (detachment)
regression life three....i am 3 yrs old girl. my parents are old. they found me near river.this village in raipur .panchayat. i am daughter ofa  king , was born in a palace. my mother with her own wish left me in liver, old man found me.he is too sick. he is dead.i am 19 yrs. old lady do a lot of chik..chik. i go to small land, do all farming, hal jotna, i wear kurta pajama only, because they gave this dress only.old lady is dead......
a girl is jumping in river, i saved her.,bought her home,time is moving. she takes care of home, i do farming. she is behaving like my wife. we now sleep in one bed, but there is no sex. i think  protaction is main issue.she is now not happy. she is married, i am surprised, she is asking me some tofha. she is gone. i am upset, she should have told me. time is moving. i am not much well now. she is back. ,fighting me why i not stoped her. she fight a lot. i am not well, it is moring, i am on cott outside hut. she is shouting, telling she is going to jump in well.she is going towards well. i cannot stop her. my legs are too weak now, she jumped in well infront of my eyes. i am getting  weak day by day, i am dying, i am dead.
lession learned...algav (detachment)
regression life  four.....year 1959, i am a boy ,age  22 year, with father and grand mother. my marriage with a moti  (fat) girl is what i am seeing. now our home lost all the peace, my wife is very "ladaka", and of angry nature. she is after my dadi. i have a son now, dadi is dead. my wife sleep in kitchen, and fight whole day. my cousin and busniess partner tells me to kill her. we bought poison, he mixed it in water and gave her to drink. she in falling on floor. she is dead. no one knows it. we are safe, but i am feeling too weak. this is guilt. yeh mera sanskar nahi tha..i am getting weaker, no medicine work for me, i am on bed. i am no more my father is crying.
lession....i am  feeling  too much  guilt
AFTER REGRESSION RE-ORIENTATION....
                                 she said...in  early  twenties, i was clear that i am more towards sprituality, i never gets attached to any thing, any one, i learned yoga, but when pressure for my marriage from my mother comes , this thought of my sexual identity came in my mind.
                                    In this life in childhood my mother dressed me like a boy.
                                    I hope now i will overcome my direction loss.
                                    I was carring a ajeeb si guilt, hope now i will feel light


                                                 Dr. Vandana Singh Raghuvanshi, chandigarh..09872880634