Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PAST LIFE REGRESSION CASES ...A TRUE PAST LIFE EXPERIENCE STORY...PAST LIFE REGRESSION CENTER IN CHANDIGARH.....

It was 11:30 pm when we started the session, since i live alone, there was absolute silence. We prepared for the session and started the session with a brief cleansing since I did not require much of cleansing this time.
I was in India, rajisthan, a married 24-25 yrs old woman, had dark skin with very sharp features, full of life and a happy woman, I wore Rajisthani dress, I saw myself in a field in a split second and saw 4-5 woman going back from daily work, their houses were made of mud, I was in a village and there were very few concrete houses in that area in one of which I and my family lived. The house was a white building with a tomb like roof.
I was holding a 4/5 months baby boy in my hand and I was waiting for my husband to return, he was in the army, this was the life I had seen a glimpse of it in my first regression session while jumping lives. I was happily waiting for my husband with a lot of hope and was looking forward to his return.
I seemed to be more educated than most people around me, but still I was at home and I was not doing anything. I was asked to go to 3 hrs later but nothing major I saw, then I was asked to see dinner time, we sat on floor, we had silver square tables which were too low and we had to sit on the floor to eat and food was served in big thalis. I could see at the time of dinner we (women) had to cover our head to the extent of covering half face too.
I seemed to be from a different culture which was not as traditional as all these customs were not too appealing and felt foreign. At the time of sleep I saw myself staring at the stars, I could not sleep and I said it was because I had a small boy and had to take care of him. Next major event was when my husband came and with his coming sadness was felt, all that excitement of waiting was over. He wld not talk, he was always serious and we had no communication, we never shared any relationship of belongingness, I was there just because I was married and had to be there to be a wife and a mother.
I had lost all excitement, I felt so numb as if I no more existed.

Next major event was I saw that I had another son and they were growing up, I loved a man who was younger to me but I never let him know as I was elder and I was married with two kids, but for a short while there was light in my heart and I felt alive, but that was not correct so as soon as my children were grown up enough I spoke to my husband who never uttered a word and left the house carrying some clothes in a wooden suitcase. When I was leaving he never said a word, it did not matter to him.
It was very difficult to regress as an annoying noise had started during the session and it felt like there was a wind pipe blowing right into the computer, yet we continued.
I saw myself in a saree now in cream/off white colour with black border, I was teaching some higher classes. I was contented, I met a man who was a junior colleague who I was aware that he liked me but I never allow any closeness or any sort of feeling enter my heart and he had so much respect for me that he too preferred just to be a colleague than losing my company.
At the time of death, it felt as if I was aware that the time has come, so I got up to go to the washroom to wash my face and as soon as I got up I fell and my soul moved out of my body like a layer and was watching the body till the lady in neighbourhood who was my evening tea companion discovered my body. I was cremated in the Indian custom and my body was burnt. And then I moved to the white light, I saw my soul mates, the one who used to always avoid me gave me one word “ HEALING”, I saw my soul mate and he was looking at me in a state of surprise, then I saw the master soul who barely touched my shoulder and pat me with blessings and he gave me the impression of one more word “INDIA”.
I had gone back and saw my children, my husband who had come back from army due to certain disability was sitting where he was in the same frame and mood , serious, non talking and non loving as ever, my elder son had become an air force pilot and my younger son had become an artist like me. He was so much like me.
In Childhood my son looked like a dear friend’s son who is from India. My husband looked like my paternal uncle who by coincidence retired as a brig. From the Arm forces.
During LBL as soon as my master soul said India, I looked back and everyone from my soul mates and even my master soul had left, I felt so lonely in a big universe, I kept on saying they all left , I am all alone and at this time Dr.Vandana intervened and asked me to come back.
I still cannot understand what the message was and unlike all other sessions, my mind just does not want to think about this session and is trying to push it back to the subconscious. Every time I remember a bit of this life, something a course mate told me during a training come to my mind. We aerie in a training and this gentleman who is a past life therapist too told me that his guru has a message for me , he has told that i should go to bangalore for more learning and for my spiritual journey.