Sunday, March 17, 2013

PAST LIFE CAN BE HELP FUL IN MANY CASES.... .....FROM A PAST LIFE REGRESSION CENTER IN CHANDIGARH....

Areas of Problems when Past Life Regression can be especially useful


·      When an emotional reaction is totally out of proportion to the event that caused it
·      Negative feelings toward certain ethnic groups
·      Chronic physical symptoms, such as allergies, persistent headaches, that have not been helped by traditional medicine
·      Psychosomatic reactions
·      To release carry-over memories of past life traumatic experiences influencing the present life
·      Phobias, and addiction
·      To understand purpose of present life
·      Obsessions, compulsive habits
·      Sexual problems
·      Low self-esteem and feelings of unworthiness, intense guild
·      low energy, creative blocks, recurrent nightmares
·      For spiritual advancement
·      If you have a question…..why me? Why this happened to me? Why he/she is doing this to me? Why am I suffering like this? Why everyone takes advantage of me? Why I lost my love even when I was so sincere to him/her? Why I feel always lonely? Why is there a deep sadness inside me? Who is my soulmate?