Wednesday, September 11, 2013

PAST LIFE THERAPY IN INDIA....

IF YOU  FEEL ANY THING LIKE THIS......
Do you come across these questions – Am I happy? Why can’t I feel the happiness from within? Why there is constant pain in my leg or any other part of the body? Why my relationships don’t work? Why am I constantly fighting with my parents or spouse or siblings etc? Why do I keep quitting my job? Why am I not able to earn enough money?

These are few questions that often come to our mind but we really don’t know the reason behind it.The reason can be the memories that you are carrying from your past or may be from one of your past lives.
Past life Regression therapy regresses a person to one of his/her past lives and experience it once again to resolve the problem that he/she facing in the present.It helps us to get into the root cause of the problem to resolve it at physical,mental and emotional level.

Past Life Regression Therapy is based on the principles of cause and effect which is commonly known as ‘Karma’.