Sunday, October 20, 2013

Past life regression to solve relationship issues.....dr.vandana raghuvanshi, past life therapy practitioner in Chandigarh, India 09872880634

Past Life Regression for Relationship Issue &
to know why am I emotionally very weak

(Two past lives and guidance from master light in single session)
Case:
A 26 year old dentist, came for PLR with why does my relations breaks up againA and again. I trust people a lot; they make use of my trust. Feels father always gave preference to brothers. In childhood witnessed disharmony in parents. History of recurrent dreams that I am in Rome, a woman with brown hair.
Regression:  Its sand all around and small houses. It’s an Arabian country. I am girl of 21 years, wearing a fully covered dress. I love someone…….!
I am talking in Arabic to the person I love. It’s night and went to meet him with a lantern in hand. My name is Ilaya…….!
My father is beating me. My parents are poor and fight a lot. The boy whom I love has gone away for business and never returned. My father sold me to the Head of the Kasbah. I am a Ghulam now. My duty is to give water but I live on the platform at the center of the Kasbah.
I kept waiting for the person whom I loved. I don’t eat much. Its evening and I am vomiting and dying. There is none to give me water. I am only 28 years. Someone came and buried me. My family didn’t come.
What Lesson Learnt?
Love with purity and commitment.
Healing done for forgiveness to father and the person whom she loved.
She recognized her lover and person who buried her in her present life.
LBL (Time in white light)
Its divine and peaceful here. I am dancing with my soul mate light. I recognized him. He promised to be here besides me for my coming present life. He is taking me to the master light.
Guidance from Master Light
Have faith. Good time is coming in 2012.

Dr.Vandana Raghuvanshi:- I regressed her to the recurrent dream pattern- glimpses of Rome, beautiful lady with brown hair.
2nd Past Life:
It’s an European Country in the year 1500. I am a princess (long description of dresses and culture….). I have an army to protect me but one man is always near me and with me. We both love each other but we can’t marry because he is only a guard. When he goes away I feel very weak.
I am having severe pain in both my shoulders and arms (she was crying in pain and intensely feeling it in present). He is holding my shoulders with force and telling me to go away with him. I can’t my duty is important. I devoted my life for the good of people. I died in old age. A lot of people are paying respectful tribute at my funeral. He is there and very sad. He devoted his life for my work.
Re-Orientation
1) 1st life covered carry-over of emotional vulnerability.
2) She often had severe complain of pain in both the arms. It wasn’t mention in the consultation. Now she knows that why pain was there and now it is totally released.

Follow up after Six Months..
1. Relation with father improved  a lot.
2.Very much increased in confidence level.
3.Feels very happy now.