Wednesday, April 23, 2014

PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPIST , CHANDIGARH


PERSON WHO EXPERIENCED THE PAST LIFE....SHARING IT WITH ALL OF YOU...
I had gone there against my family’s wishes to devote my life to serving my faith. I lived there and when i was about the age of 22 i left that place and i was in rajisthan , MontAbu. I was a Brahma Kumari. By lat 20s i had gained popularity and was given small groups to teach .i would spend most my times meditating , reading and giving speeches. Later in my 30s i was given a rows of beads(Mala) which was a very important landmark for me. It was given to me by Didi. After this point i did not move forward for a long time, and as i did I started to cry ....I was hauling and would not stop for a few minutes, Dr.Vanadana instructed me to release teh cause of grief and sadness.
I saw myself next in a black saree , I had sindhore on me and a bindi, i was married and had a son , my soulmate was my husband and he loved me immensely. I hadto go back and see what went wrong and how did i leave the BK center. 3 of the other BKs in the center got together and accused me of something i had not done, i did not look for the cause as that was not important ( I could instantly recognize the main person behind that plan , a girl who comes to the same gym as i go ).
After i left the center i went back to Punjab and started teaching as a teacher , i met my husband (soulmate ) in school , he was the physical education teacher in the same school and we married.
I cared for him and my son but i was so detached , that was not my life, my husband loved me alot. He cared alot but nothing would bring me out of my shell. I saw a scene towards the end of fortis, my husband had lost the spark in his eyes too, he had given up , he loved me but he knew my soul was not his.
I moved to age bracket of 55-60 and i said that i had got a HOLD OF MY LIFE AGAIN. I had started to meditate and prepare myself to go. I knew i had to leave at the age of 60. My husband had realized the change and loved me so much that would try to copy me , he did not want to stay after me . He wanted to go with me but that was not his soul journey. I was feeling helpless as i could not explain it to him.
At the time of death i woke up early morning , woke my husband up and told him it was time, i hugged him and said goodbye. Took a bath , wore pure white clothes, had tea with my husband and sat on the chair holding his hand and i crossed over.
I watched my body being cremated , he carried the last rights and he was sad after that. I could not move up , I went back and told him that I loved him too< I promised him that we wld be together again and I loved him too. I asked him to forgive me and once i was forgiven i moved up.
My master Soul and the other magnificent light were there , waiting. I saw the group of Soulmates and went for blessing to the Beautiful new light, thanked my Master Soul who was now in human form.
I had to learn how to prepare to go. I also learnt SELF REALIZATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PEOPLE’s APPRECIATION.

I asked for blessings for all my near and dear ones and then had to be brought back.