Monday, May 5, 2014

TESTIMONIALS....PAST LIFE REGRESSION SESSIONS WITH DR.VANDANA RAGHUVANSHI, PAST LIFE THERAPIST ,CHANDIGARH, INDIA

*Feeling very light and much sorted out mentally and emotionally . Have  found a reaspn for my deepest instincts, impulses and resentment .Now  I am aware of root cause of these in my past life.P ast life regression session helped me overcoming the negativity that prevails in my life. Thanks a lot Dr. Vandana ,
for letting me experience very detail past life, stay blessed.
                                                                                   - Divya
*When I heard about regression, I thought I would not be able to regress. But my PLR with dr.vandana was a complete success .The past life journey I went threw was something I did not expect and have no way to explain.I lived my own past life again in session and releases emotional and other blocks.I also got opertunity to meet Master light and got guidance
I am glad I had this session with dr.vandana.She is doing a wonderful joband myself and other people are leading a better life because of her.
                                                                                 - Sukhmani
*A true Master in every aspect of life.She is amazing and very understanding.Her session is very genuine and she has a lot of patience  in session, it helps a lot . You can trust her, so the whole life comes in detail. I traveled two past lives in single session. My Life between lives session was awesome divine experience. Meeting my soul mate was heart touching.You could count on her . thaks.
                                                                                    -Amit Sharma