Thursday, June 30, 2016

Past life regression Story ....from Chandigarh past life regression institute....

~
PAST  LIFE AND PRESENT LIFE.....

A 35 year old woman came for past life regression to know why her husband committed suicide. She felt completely lost and helpless without him.  She came for regression within a month of her husband’s suicide. They were in love since she was thirteen years of age. She met him for the first time at 13, their eyes met and they instantly fell in love with each other. She started visiting his home at the age of 16 to take care of his mother who was suffering from cancer. She married at the age of 20 years. This year there was loss in their business. On his birthday, at 7 pm, her husband gave his watch to their 10 year old son and left home. She thought he has left to bring something as they were celebrating his birthday. When he didn’t return for some time, she lodged missing complaint with the police at 9:15 PM and at 3 AM he was found semiconscious. He told the police that he has taken poison. She met him last time in the hospital. He held her hand till his last. When he loved me so much how could he do such thing?
SESSION……

It’s a small village of clay huts, sand dunes & no vegetation in Rajasthan of early 19th century. I am a girl with long hair wearing yellow Ghagra and silver ear rings. We have 1 cow and 2 goats. A boy lives two houses away from our home. He always looks at me. I am 13 years and he is 16 years. He is my present life husband. Its night, few men carrying swords raided our village. All are crying. They kill my parents. They take away cow and goats. I am crying. Now an old man from the village is taking care of me. I call him Baba. He sleeps outside the hut. Now the boy and I talk to each other sometimes. I am still in my teens. The baba is very sick. People come and meet him. Now he is also dead. All of a sudden I am left all alone. I feel very sad. The boy looks at me from far but doesn’t come to talk to me because I live alone. People say I am an unlucky girl. Now no-body talks to me & no-body cares for me in the village. Early morning I cut my wrist. I committed suicide. Villagers cremate me. All except the boy have left. He is crying. In light master light came for guidance. She asked why her husband did this. Answer came he had this much time only.