Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Uncontrolled Sexual Urge And Past life Link....

Uncontrolled sexual urge and Past life link
A 34 year M.B.B.S doctor came with the question - Why do I have uncontrolled urge for sex since childhood? He said I need to find it’s answer dr.vandana  , it is in my past life .
Session….
It is a village in the hills of Himachal, a small house, six year boy playing with kids. My father is sick and bed ridden. My grandparents are old. A group of Jogis came, they are taking me away to help my father’s sickness. My mother is crying. My grandparents are helpless.
I am crying. They take me very far away on to a hill top. They cut my hair, beat me, make me clean the whole area. They sexually abuse me daily. I am 13 year old now, they hit my penis with sticks. They crush my penis.
I leave the area. I am 17. I am running very fast. I am full of anger at these people because of these events. After a lot of roaming, now I am 23 and living in a Kutia. I have grown a beard and do Tapsya. There is a lady who cleans the area, gives me food and lives with me. I usually avoid getting close to her. I know I am not capable to fulfill her desire, so I concentrate on my Tapsya. Now I am 41. She left with somebody. Villagers give me food. I collect herbs and plants and prepare medicines and give them. People are happy with me and respect me. I am happy and satisfied. Slowly people from surrounding villages also come for medicine. Now I teach how to prepare medicine from herbs and plants. Now, I am 66, I feel my end is coming so I decide to leave and go back to jungle. Villagers do not allow me to leave but I insist, so they agree.
Now, I live in a small Kutia built near a tree. I am writing a granth on Ayurveda medicine.
It feels that probably two people stab my abdomen and take away my granth. I am bleeding profusely. I pull the dagger out and try to apply medicine. It is a slow death. I am lying and thinking about my childhood, about my young age and that I could not have sex. Villagers came and found me dead. They cremated me and built a temple in my memory. It was 1885. I learnt the lesson that forgive the people and help everyone.
Reorientation…

He said that it is so surprising that continued sexual abuse in childhood and the event of not able to fulfill my urge in adulthood in my past life of 1885, still have so strong imprints in my subconscious mind in the present life. In this life I love my medical profession. Now I feel very relieved & light. Thank you doctor, you helped me to find the reason behind my most difficult issue in present life.