Friday, October 13, 2017

Past life regression session story.....from Chandigarh

#Past Life
Regression With Dr Vandana Raghuvanshi
He came to get answers to his questions..
.A highly educated man, of 42 yrs., having degrees of BE, MBA, M.Phil, Astrology came to get answers to his questions. He said Dr. Vandana  ,I have yet to explore. I feel unexplained sadness, unknown phobia. I am never happy and always lonely since childhood. I have no ambition.
SESSION……..
It is night, I am in the market. Many people are walking through the market.I am a man of 35 years. Many warriors wearing Egyptian clothes are also there. They do not look at me. They avoid eye contact with me. I am wearing Greek clothes.
Now I am climbing stairs in a palace. There are few people. I am in aroom. It’s simple with big bed. I look in the mirror. I am very strong man. I am alone. The people in the palace are relaxing by the fire. It seems I don’t mingle with people. My office is like dungeon. I work hard 24X7. I don’t feel anything. I think I work for the King.
I have never been with the King. King doesn’t live here. I think, I rule on behalf of the king but I am not sure. People are controlled with iron hands. People are not happy. Nothing ever happens here. Life is always same.
Now I leave the palace on king’s order. I am being taken on a boat. I reach an island; there are few people there. They don’t talk to me.
I am sitting on arock like a statue. I am very sad. I want to talk to people. I have grown up beard. I don’t have anything to do.  I just sit on the rock and stare at sea. There is no home, no work, whole day I sit on the rock. I am jailed. Earlier also I was in jail, the palace was the jail.
I moved the subject back ward to his childhood……
I and my brother, Greek prince, are practicing sword fight. I am of 15 years with golden hair, good looking, physically very strong. I think my brother is also of my age. My father likes me more than my brother. I have the same built as that of my father. My brother is not like us. It seems my father was aged at the time of our birth. My father expired whenwe were young. There is no role of mother in our life. My brother is brainy and tricky person. My name is Altieb. In my youth my brother tricked me into war. I always go to war andwin. I am winning and capturing more land for my brother. My brother is the King. His name is Alitwas. Nowhe sent me to the palace which is ajail for me.
I brought the subject back to the island. ….
I started training people on the island. One day during that armed training one guard hit my right arm with spear (subject started pressing his right arm). I am rolling down. The guards are hitting me with spears,tie my hands behind, drag me and lay me upside down on big stone. It seems a Roman stabbed me. Query –was he my brother? I am badly wounded. I bled whole night.My last thought was that they will kill me. They carried me to a big jungle so that no one can find my body. Now I understand my brother used me for gain and then killed me. I can see white light now.  On asking how was life --the answer is Sad.
LESSON LEARNT….
I could have said no to my brother and should have not killed people in war. I could have lived a simple life somewhere. I was physically strong and could have stood for myself.
When I asked subject to forgivehis brother, he said it was my choice. He tricked me because I had Ego of my physical strength. He exploited and manipulated my ego. In that time physical strength was worshipped. I was big and strong and when young I had an inflated ego.
In LBL, master light came, guided him,gave him books. In Universe he visited a planet between Jupiter and Saturn. It was a small grey planet, small machine like creatures working constantly. When he went near them they gave him petroleum. I brought him back to present.
REORIENTATION…..…
1. Sometimes I have severe pain on right upper arm.
2. I have one brother in this life also. We don’t stand each other since childhood.
3. It is very important for me that people talk to me, I feel belonged, to meet people in my work place.  If I do not feel belonged I don’t go for work place.
4. In my past life at the time when I was prisoned in palace, I used to think I have lot of work and responsibility so I used to do lot of mental work and there was no result. In the present life I do mental work more but achieve less.
5. I was very brave till class Eight.
6. In this life I read everything / all subjects.At my soul level I used my brain for learning a lot.
He was very satisfied with past life experience and told -- Doctor ,I will come again for one more past life session.