Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Why am I not getting married?




Why am I not getting married?

Session.....

We are in the jungle. I am a small girl. We are happy. It is African tribe.  It is evening and we are dancing around fire. Now I am 16 yrs old. I am sleeping with a man in the hut. It is morning we both are going to the jungle for hunting. I am not afraid at all. Life is simple and good. There is lot of love and laughter in life. Everything we work together. We have two children. It was a simple life. Now I left that life. In this life I am in the Europe. I am a woman. I earn good. I am beautiful. I like hurting men. I am heartless. I feel I insult men. It seems I got married. I threw the man down from the balcony. I feel man wanted to make me feel small. At 45 I died sitting in my rocking chair. People put me in coffin and buried. I opened my eyes. I am feeling suffocated. I want to get out but slowly dullness is overpowering me. I am going towards light. It is so peaceful. The purpose of my present life is to love and trust people.