Saturday, July 10, 2021

How Do I Know What My Inner Dialogue Is Saying? Shut up & listen! Look at the words you tell yourself throughout the day. This goes beyond meditating. Listening to your inner dialogue means bringing mindfulness in throughout the day. My iner critic often acts like a wild elephant that needs to be tamed. Awareness of this led me to realize that I often focus on lack and comparison. A lot of the music I listen to reinforced my inner critic. It was like I was strengthening my inner critic by musically brainwashing myself. So take some time to notice your thoughts during the day . If you’re constantly saying the words “should have, would have, could have” your inner dialogue is probably self-criticism and not self-love. That’s a lot of energy that could be used to attract what you do want.Inner child therapy and Re birthing session helps Contact. .9872880634