Monday, November 28, 2011

HOW CAN MY PAST LIFE REGRESSION HELP ME ????..

the most improtant thing in past life regression, which comes is
you understand your-self well, your inner hidden capability comes to your concious mind
you feel better by your emotions and becomes more tolrent
you understands causes of your own drawbackes much better
you know your soul path and be more careful in present life dealing for goodness.
as a past life therapist and after regressing to my own six past-lives i find myself a better humen being than before, i can fogive others easily, i feel now understand others much better,
my own past lives learning came up with regression in my concious mind,
i do not expect from my relations much and feel like more giver in my life.
    dr.vandana singh raghuvanshi
past life therapist, chandigarh(india)
lightdivine@mail.com