Monday, November 28, 2011

Past Life Regression and Phobia Treatment in Chandigarh-Blood Phobia

BLOOD PHOBIA
A 14 year old girl, blood phobia since childhood even if she watches a movie. Headache when in stress. Fear from alcohol and drug abuse. Wants to settle abroad.
On Scanning: Blackness abdomen, chest-released.
                       Fire on right shoulder-healed
                       Neck-wood is present here. It is brown colored.                                                                                                                                              
Regression:
Dr.VSR: remove this wood and see what is behind it. ?

Sub: I am inside a brown house. There is a lady. She is my mother. She is lovingly talking with me. My father came and my mother moved away. I am lonely. I have a sister. My name is Andrew. I live in Turkey. I am 15 years old. My parents are leaving me. I am no their child. They adopted me. I am running after them. I am below a truck. Oh!! (She cried in pain). My both legs are cut. They left me. My friend is taking me to the hospital. Now I am in a home and alone.
Dr.VSR: go to the time when you were with your mother who gave you birth.
Sub: I am in lap of my mother, Messi. I am 6 month old. It is Scotland. They are poor. They gave me for adoption.

Dr.VSR: move to adult life.
Sub: I am married. I have a son. My wife loves me.
Dr.VSR: move ahead. Go to significant event.
Sub: I am not well. Wife is dead. I am stressed and having heaviness in head with severe ache. I am sick. I am dead. They buried me.
Dr.VSR: see how you look now.
Sub: I am a light going up in sky.

Re-Orientation:
Sub:
1.      I saw too much bleeding from legs. I think I will not fear blood now.
2.    I love speaking English and want to settle abroad.
3.    My friend who took me to the hospital is my brother in present life, who is adopted by my parents. I love him more than my real sister.
Advised: Consult after 45 days.

Consultation after 2 months:
Sub: I saw blood from finger of my maids’ cut wound. I was not at all fearful. I dressed the wound. I can watch movie carefree. I will opt for Science Biology in 11th class.

-Dr.Vandana Singh Raghuvanshi
Past Life Therapist, Chandigarh
09872880634