Friday, May 31, 2013

CAN I FIND MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY PATH BY PAST LIFE REGRESSION ?????....YOU CAN UNDERTAND YOUR SOUL LEARNINGS, SOUL JOURNEY, SOUL PLANNING, SOUL MATES.... BY PAST LIFE REGRESSION..READ CASE SESSION REPORTS AT ONE OF BEST PAST LIFE REGRESSION CENTRE IN TRYCITY, AT CHANDIGARH.....

A caes report...
I would like to share the LBL session experiences i have so far had as i felt this amazing peace and wisdom that gets transferred in each LBL. The blessings leaves a deep impression on the soul and it feels like a confirmation of the path chosen by the soul.
I have gone through many regression sessions and have been fortunate enough to experience and enjoy the LBL session after each regression.
In my first life i had been through child abuse and also had a relation with a lover who left me and never came back, i  had learnt that men r not trustworthy and maybe that was the answer to my failed relationships and the fact i had a difficulty trusting men. In this session when i went to the white light i saw the master soul and my soulmates, when i asked would i ever have a soulmate i got a reassurance from the master soul , he indicated me that i had to wait for another 6 months as this was not the right time and i was given blessings and was allowed to stay in the white light til i am refreshed and rested. He also showed me the soulmate, he was there standing and waiting , i got a feeling that he already knew me and he knew one day we would be together.The peace and serenity that one feels after the blessings not only reflects on day to day activity but also on the face. One feels detached !