Saturday, May 4, 2013

PAST LIFE STORY.........FELT THE FEELING OF LIVING ALONE AND ALL SUFFERING IN PAST LIFE....


A Case of Psychotic Depression
(Age Regression, Past Life Regression and Hypnotherapy in single session)

Medical History:
A 38 year old female, government school teacher was admitted in July 2010 for 10 days for psychotic depression. She is on heavy medication till June 2012. In June 2012 she came for therapy in panic state with acute headache as her school will start in July
Complaints:
I cannot sleep even with these medicines, having headaches off and on, uncontrolled repetitive thoughts and my ‘Vahm’(doubt) is with me all the time. I am feeling that again I need psychiatric hospitalization as the school will open now and staff will taunt me. My headache and insomnia making me insane. I feel like running away to some Ashram.
As they were from another city so they wanted session the same day. She was given analgesic for headache and healing was done, she was calm in half an hour.
Session: On scanning right side severe headache started again and the right side body was not visible. Pain and the right side foreign energy released.
Age Regression:
Subject: I am 4 years old came from school, my aunt lives with us, she is taunting at me. I replied back. She is hitting me. In the evening my father came home and I told him the incident but he ignored me. After one month my father left me to my maternal grandparents and I am brought up by them. I have constant feeling that something is left behind.
Healing done……
Dr.VSR:  Move to another significant event of present life.
Subject: I did mistake in making my class result. Staff members are taunting that you cannot work properly. I cannot stand it. Now even at my home I remember my uncontrolled repetitive thoughts.
Healing done….
Dr.VSR:  Move to the root cause of this in any past life of your choice.
Subject: There is a ‘Mathh’. Villagers are listening Pravachan of the head of the ‘Mathh. I am there wearing a white sari. Everybody has gone now but I don’t want to go. I live alone in a small hut and have a buffalo. I want to live a life of a Sanyasi in ‘Mathh’. A long description of life………………………!!!!!!!!!!
Dr.VSR: Move to the incident which is connected with present life.
Subject: I came in ‘Mathh’ to listen Pravachan. I am lying on the floor going to die. I am dead. Villagers and the Sanyasis are gathered around me. As I don’t have a family the Sanyasis with bald head are doing my cremation…
DR.VSR: Leave everything and move up now.
Subject: I am going up with sadness in my heart.
Healing Done………..!!!!

Note: It was a long session with diagnosis of Psychotic Depression so Re-orientation avoided. Advice to come for consultation after 45 days if possible.

After 45 Days:
She was in my chamber exactly after 45 days looking energetic , happy face and well dressed.
Subject: My medicine doses are now reduced to one-fourth, after two weeks. My sleep is improved  80 percent. I go to school with ease. In my doubts improvement is 90 percent. I am more responsible  towards family. My  running  away thought finished. I like to take care of my health. My weight is reduced, I am active. My relation with family has improved. Previously I was living like a machine, I was lifeless, now I feel I am living, I don’t have any headache.
Session:
Only hypnotherapy suggestions given to improve sound sleep. Healing done so that she can feel inner peace and happiness.
Advice to come after 45 days after consultation from her psychiatrist.

Note: Photocopy of medical diagnosis and change in treatment after therapy is in our record.