Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Past life regression Testimonial ..Past life regression Institute, India

"I am very much blessed to have such a wonderful therapist.I had few issues in life and I felt very disurbed in life.But after my past life regression session with dr.vandana raghuvanshi, I got all my answers..why ? what ? when ?.....all of this. In my past life sessions...I regressed three past lives.
In first past life , I got answers of a relationship issue with my family members.
In my second life ..I regressed to a past life linked with snake fear.
In my third past life...I understood the root cause of fights and misery with issues linked my would be life partner in this life.I  had two session with dr.vandana.. In second session ,I had soul of my grandfather was released with great guidance.
All in all , I fel very great and relaxed after my sessions. I also got solutions of my problems very soon.Iwish to come again for such kind of soul evolving sessions.".....Tanya