Sunday, June 1, 2014

PAST LIFE REGRESSION TESTIMONIAL ...RELATIONSHIP ISSUE WITH HUSBAND AND INFERTILITY.....CHANDIGARH PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY, INDIA

" I regressed two lives in single session. I came to dr.vandana for my disharmony in married life. I understood my relation ship with my present life husband , who was my wife in past life.  Distrust was the root cause carryover from past life. In other life , i was a girl ,and early marriage . After that life was in too much difficulty, death of  foetus in womb amd painful life after that, leads to endometriosis in present life. My married life is now very happy after on year of session, Hope that now ,I am improving my uterine harmone, No pains in lower abdomed
 may be blessed with child soon. all blessings to dr.vandana for all her good work."
                                                                   .......Shilpi, Delhi