Tuesday, December 13, 2016

DE-Ja -Vu and past life link....

Sense of belonging to old forts, recurrent dream of jumping of the cliff and past life link.I want to know the reason behind it…dr.vandana plz help me.
 Session…..
Year 1868, Jaisalmer.I am 7 year old prince. My mother calls me BhanuPratap. I am of 20 years. My father fixed my marriage with the daughter of Senapati. My mother is happy. I am getting married in palace. I feel my married life is not good. We do not sleep together because wife does not want to sleep with me. I think she is in love with somebody. It is five years of marriage and we do not have kids. I am 35 and going alone somewhere. I reach a Guffa, enter inside and start digging. I bury something. I come out empty handed. I ride back to the palace.  I am walking in corridor in the palace, it is dimly lit,I reach near end room. My wife is with a man in an intimate position. They are talking. I feel very bad. I return back. After few days, I gag my wife, drag her down the stairs, take her to the pond and drown her in water. I killed her. I spent whole night near the pond. Next day morning I tie that man with ropes, ride horse and drag him to the jungle. I am very angry. I left him in the jungle badly injured. I now climb up the hill. I am at the cliff. I jump of the cliff and fall to the ground. I hit many trees on the way. My left palm is injured badly.My head hit the ground. I am hurt badly and bleeding. I die. The lesson learnt is -- can’t get love by force. Patience is required.
Reorientation…..
Doctor Raghuvanshi,  I need to have patience in current life also. I will work on developing patience in life. I have birth mark on my left palm.