Sunday, December 18, 2016

Weired Experience and Past life link....

RecurrentDream #Weired Experienced And #PastLife Link...
I had had discussed a very strange experience I had with Dr.vandana Raghuvanshi , it happened while I had travelled to another city , I checked into the hotel late at night, as soon as I entered the room in the hotel it felt very heavy, the air was too sticky. It was 11 pm when i checked in and soon after i got into bed, where i had this really strange experience of an immense energy field surrounding me , so strong that i could not move any limb, i was not scared but i could not understand what was going on , i was so shocked that as a healer or pranic healing practitioner i still could not protect myself , after few yet very long minutes it had stopped. The next morning when i got up and drew back the curtains i saw a church and the cross right out of the window, after that for the next 3 days whenever i went out for my evening walk i went to that church and paid donation and respect.
On the 3rd night there was a problem with the curtains and i had to shift from that room, when i was picking up my stuff i felt a pat on my shoulder and a voice saying “ Don’t go”, since i am healer i realized they did not want to hurt me but maybe they needed me. Anyways I left the room ,the new room was absolutely fine.
After reaching my home town i started to have regular dreams about 2 ladies and a man’s dead body who had disfigured faces and they wanted to know something from me, it was very scary, i discussed the same with Dr.Vandana . Before starting the session i had the same question of “ why did i have to suffer in this life so much ? I told Dr.Vandana I must have done something in some life .Dr.Vandana Raghuvanshi told me to find its reason in past life . I agreed.
Session of my past life started...
I was a tall man with brown hair and white skin, wearing a hat , i was in Europe a place with stone pavements, looked like Italy. I walked with the help of a stick and i was limping , i had to know what happened to me so when i travelled back i saw a scene where near a beautiful square with lovely fountains and red flowers on stone waved road a horse cart went out of control , while i was trying to help control the cart i fell and the horse cart ran over my right leg and so i could no more walk properly and had to use the stick. I was asked to go to my childhood, i was a 12 year old boy , eldest of all other children in an orphanage , i was called Sam and i was very loved by the younger children and the care taker, i was a responsible and kind child who would take care of the younger kids in that place.
I was asked if i married but the answer was no and i never had anyone in my life.
The next important event in my life was my death i committed suicide at the age of 38, the reason was i was too lonely, i was buried and my Grave stone read Samanuel .
The lesson i learnt from that life was that i was lonely because i chose to be that way , if i had opened up to people and let my guard down i would have not been so lonely that i would end my life, interestingly i have been having the same pattern in this life too, I am lonely because i have chosen not to open up to people.
Dr. Vandana Raghuvanshi guided me to another life time ....
I saw myself as a man of about 30-35 , who did not look good at all with a long face and a long nose wearing long brown coat, i was stealing some silver goods from a house, the owners were two ladies and a man, they were at supper table and i was waiting in a corner and watching them. The same people they have been appearing in my dreams since that trip.
I stole their silver goods and in the next scene I was at a palacial house, there was a big feast going on with many people dancing and moving around happily, i went up the wooden stairs and opend a door, a beautiful woman was wearing her jewellery , i entered the room took her jewellery , molested her and went to another room , opened the door and saw a big man .
The next event was that I was on a chair, a chair that was meant to be a death chair, iIwas cold and shivering and knew my death was near, I was asked to go back and see what happened , I saw that the man in that room in the palacial house had caught me and called the police(or some people of law of that time) and I was arrested and sent to jail, i was sentenced to death on that chair not because of robbery but because those 3 old people from whom i robbed the silver stuff died of poisoning, I had poisoned them so that they fall un conscious however the dose was more than required and hence they died.
I had no remorse then, a soul with no conscious but when I was sitting on that chair and in the last few moments before my sentence I had realized what I had done and I was regretful and scared.
I died on that chair with something like a strong shock, I had passed urine and strangely I was shivering and I was cold during the time while regressing.
I guided up, I was a dark smokey gray colour light, When I reached light my colour started to change and it became lighter and lighter.
Interestingly after that session I never had that dream again. They wanted to know why did i poison them as they loved me , they wanted to tell me i would have got the silver stuff if i would have asked them and why did i have to kill them and steal from them? What had they done wrong to me, their faces were disfigured in the dream as they had died of severe poisoning. I got my answers and i am sure this regression and forgiveness that was done helped them move ahead too.
Thank to divine ...Thank to Dr.Vandana Raghuvanshi