Monday, February 13, 2017

A PLR Session report , person sharing with all of you.... I went to dr.vandana raghuvanshi, a past life therapist in Chandigarh and told her that I wanted to experience a perfect life and bring back those qualities in my life We started with the session, as soon as i was in the hypnotic state i saw as a woman in my mid early 30s, i was wearing everything in white, beige and off white colour, i was wearing a pleated skirt, a shirt with front frills , and a hat too. I was looking at a building and it seemed i was formally dressed for some work. I reached the top floor of the building and i could see that it was a clinic and i was a doctor. I was a gynaecologist , i could see expecting women in the room and i was examining them. Next was when i was instructed to see at home , It was supper time , my husband , a handsome man with brown hair and moustaches was sitting at the table , we had two kids, a son and a daughter about the age of 7 & 9. I worked at home too , it seemed i cooked and cleaned myself. My name at the clinic board read Dr. Henna Henry Matheson. My husband’s name was Henry Matheson and he was a doctor too. Next scene was that I saw myself painting and teaching young kids . It was a very fulfilling activity , i was very happy and contented doing that . I said I am happy , this is what i love as a doctor i have earned respect but that profession does not give me happiness , i want to do more than just going to my clinic. I regressed further and i saw myself in my mid 50s, I was painting and i had a sizable studio , I loved what i was doing , I said i have quit as a doctor and now i only paint and i love it , I have become known for my paintings and i have a studio now. I am still equally respected. She asked me to see what my husband was doing , I saw that my husband was no more and my kids were away to other cities for their schooling . My husband had died of TB, i saw him at the time of his death , he was coughing blood and he eventually passed away. When i further regressed i saw myself at a gathering , I was not amongst the guests , my son and my daughter were sitting at the front row when my name was called , i reached the podium and it seemed that i was given a life achievement award by a the mayor of my city , it was for the charity hospital i had opened after my late husband. Dr.Vandana asked me where is this place , you would know and my answer was this has to be England , as there is no sense of fashion and people wear such boring clothes. I still wonder why did i say something like that ? The next was the scene of my death , i knew that it was the time so i wore near clean clothes and sat on my bed , and i departed . It was a very beautiful and peaceful death . When i looked from above i said this was my dream life , i had a perfect home , a warm family , my husband loved me , I was recognised for both my profession and my passion and people knew me as an artist , I did charity and my work was recognised and honoured. This is my dream life.Further i moved up , i was a bright white light , I saw my master Soul and the group of souls. I went to the master soul to pay respect and thank him for such a wonderful journey . I got his blessings and then it was time to come back.