Saturday, February 11, 2017

Dog Phobia

Dog Phobia and Head Injuries
(A single Past Life Regression Session)
Subject: 17 year old boy, dog phobia since childhood, history of convulsions from birth to 3 year of age. MRI and EEG report normal still had anti-epileptic treatment for it till age of 3 year. Headache often on till now. Particular disliking for some ethnic group. Doesn’t like taking stress. Involuntarily stretching of Jaw since 2002(after some seeing odd behavior of father in a social event after having liquor)
Medical History:
Re-current throat and chest infection. Needs medical treatment. Crackling in both the knees.
Session:
Screening: Red spots on the knees released very easily. Dirty yellow patch in            the throat area. Divine light helped in releasing.
Regression:
Subject: I am a boy 10 years of age running in a street. Riots taking place. A         mob is running. I fell and hit my head and injured my chest. I am in Hospital.
Dr.VSR - Move ahead to some important event.
Subject: I am walking and a dog suddenly bites me. Feeling agony and pain.
Dr. VSR – Go backwards (Healing Done)
                Now move ahead to your adult life.
Subject: I am working too hard and I think I lost my parents. I work and                           study.
Dr. VSR – Go ahead 5 years into your life.
Subject: I am a doctor. I am in a hospital and I am very popular. Now I am married.
Dr. VSR – Go to the important event which relates with present life.
Subject: I am having fever and chest infection. I am coughing. I am dying due to this problem. I am sad. My wife and son are alone now.
Dr. VSR – Move ahead. What’s happening after your death?
Subject: I am a light going up. Now I am in a very big white light. Its’ very peaceful and pleasant here. I am allowed to stay here for a longer time.
Dr. VSR – Now time is to come back. And now go to the root cause of important present life issue which needs healing.
Silence…………………… (Pause) ………………
Subject: I am very small baby boy. I took birth in Australia. My father holding me in his arms accidentally I slip and I fell from the stairs onto the floor. My head hits the floor and I am dead.
Dr. VSR – Now see what is happening with you
Subject: I am going up into the same white light and rested there only for 8 days.
Dr. VSR – Why 8 days only?
Subject: I had to live my life.
Dr. VSR – Ok. Now where are you?
Subject: I am in my present father’s arms. I am a new born baby boy.


Re-Orientation:
1)    He felt something moving out from knees and throat.
2)   Subject smiled and looked at me. He seems to have enjoyed the session. Histories of convulsions in childhood (with normal MRI and EEG) maybe result of head injuries in both past lives. 
Advised:
1)    Watch for the reaction with dogs.
2)   Watch for the knee pain
3)   Watch for the throat and chest infection
4)   Come for consultation after 1 and a half month for review.

  Follow UP: (After 45 days)
1)    Dog phobia stopped within a week completely.
2)   No treatment required for chest and throat after regression session.
3)   Crackling sound of knees reduced by 80%.
4)   Have become little responsibl