Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Past life story Chandigarh...9872880634

Past life regression of housewife with complain of unexplained headache and depression.She said dr.vandana , my headache is making my life difficult. I want to know the root cause of it. I feel it is coming from some past life event.
Session….
I am wearing a long overcoat and cap. There are snow clad mountains around. My heart is sinking due to fear. I am standing silently in a crowd. People are shouting at a boy. He did something wrong to someone. I am feeling ashamed because I also have affair with him. I reach home. I am feeling very lonely. My family doesn’t love me. I got married. My husband is very dull person. He drinks also. I remember that boy often and feel like meeting him but am afraid he may harass me later on. I have gone into a cocoon. I am suffering from depression now. It’s already late evening my husband has not returned home. I leave home. I feel like crying (visibly cried a lot). It’s getting dark but I keep on walking. A vehicle is approaching in my direction. Suddenly I walk to the front of the approaching vehicle as it reached near me. I am hit in the head and having severe pain. I am sinking. I am dead.
REORIENTATION………..
She said....I did one suicide attempt in my present life. I am suffering from headache since my childhood. I have a dull married life.I feel today I understand about my present life issues. thanks you dr. vandana..hope I will come again to find more answers...