Saturday, January 19, 2019

Exploring past life


Exploring past life


A young woman came for PLR session to explore some issues.

Session...

I am a young boy. My father is drunk all the time and beats my mother. My father is very foul mouthed person. I do not speak much so that not to hurt others. Now I am a young man riding a horse. A young pretty girl in the field looks at me and smiled. I bow my head and pass by. I liked her beautiful eyes. Now I use to go that way. She owns bigger Farm and home than ours. 

It feels we are getting married in Church. My mom is happy. My father is completely drunk. We are very happy. We all live happily in my home. My father passed away.

Lot of activity is happening in home. I am afraid. It is delivery time. It is raining and is very cold. My mother came and told it is a dead baby girl. I am upset. I console my mother and wife. They are crying. I took the dead baby out and buried her. It is quite cold outside. I am crying desperately all alone. After this incident I become more quieter. It feels I want my girl child back. It seems I am not happy from inside. I do not want to live in this house. Here my father used to beat my mother and my child died.  After some time my wife gave birth to a son. She is very happy but I feel OK. Now my expressions never change. My wife does everything at home and I keep sitting on the chair or bed with a pipe in my mouth. Now my wife and son sleep in another room. It is European country. In day time I ride my horse and go in the village to meet my friends.

Today my wife is very upset. My house is very old now and needs repair. She is crying and said you do not care for us. I do not even talk to her. I remain absorbed in self now. She wanted some answers but I went to my room.

There is some celebration in the village. I took my wife and son who is now a tall teenager. My wife is very happy and smiling. It is a fair and she is enjoying every bit of it. She is looking very beautiful in a long dress. Even I am smiling today. We all come back home happily. My son said I am grown up now so I will sleep alone. My wife came to my room and slept. I am sitting on the chair watching her sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. I wanted to say I love you but I cannot. Suddenly my focus is shifting to a small gun in the almirah. I have not used it in awhile. My mind is stuck to the gun. Suddenly I get up and took it in my hand and thought that I am a failure. I shot myself in head. It is early morning time. My wife got up. She is shocked. She took it on her. She thought she slept here that is why I shot myself. She is screaming. My son comes and runs outside calling people for help. Few people gather and are very surprised. They all saw me so happy last night. My age is less than 50. People are burying me. My wife is looking helpless. My last thought was I wanted her to be always happy. The lesson I learnt that we have no right to take our own life whatever may be the situation. In light the masters guided. Guidance came that you need to balance your karma. Lot of other messages came about what is the purpose of this life.

Reorientation.....

She said I had a craving for a girl child even before my marriage. My brother is my past life son and I treat him as a son. Even before my marriage I was without any reason very afraid of domestic violence. In my present life also I cannot handle emotions well. Doctor you will be surprised since childhood whenever there is rain I start to shiver. My wife is my present life husband. My father is my past life mother. In my life I am highly attached to my father. I am married for a year and a thought comes I have to be fit, healthy and fine for the child birth. I will always remember this session which gave me so much insight about myself.