Friday, February 15, 2019

Maggots phobia and Past life link



Maggots phobia and Past life link

A married woman in her 30s having fear of maggots since childhood came for Past life regression therapy. The sight of a maggot makes her nervous from inside and brings panic attack. She said I feel they will bore into me. I am also facing issues in my married life.

Session......

I am in an old house. I live in a small peaceful village. I am an artist. People call me John.  It is U.K. 1828. My son is grown up and gone to another city. My wife has died and I live alone. I draw paintings and my life is peaceful. I am sitting on a table and writing something. I am almost 60. I have chest pain. I am dying. I am alone.

I am observing my body. No one came till my body is infested with maggots and starts stinking. Now my son came and I am buried. (A lot of therapy work done to remove impression of maggots. Thereafter she was guided to explore the disharmony in married life).

It is medium size wooden house. I have two kids, a boy and a girl. I live in country side. There are no houses nearby. I am always busy in house work. My name is Roshina. My husband is a carpenter. We do not talk much to each other. He is having an extra marital affair with someone. I do not know who she is. He wants to live with her.  I am arguing with him. He got very angry. My kids are playing outside the home. He is hitting me with a wooden log. I am crying for help. In rage he poured kerosene on me and burnt me alive. I am in my 30s. I died. My last thought was immense pain and burning sensation. It was a very lonely life. I learnt that never depend so much on any one. 

Guided to light she received healing and guidance.