Thursday, August 22, 2019

Past life regression session.



Past life regression session.

I want to understand my current relationship issue in terms of past life link.

Session....

I am in a small beautiful house located on a hill. It is Tibet. I am sleeping with my husband. I have two kids. I do household work and am very happy. It is a very small village of very few scattered homes. Life is peaceful and simple. I am not close to my husband. I feel he is much older than me. The kids are his but I still live normal life keeping myself busy with the kids. It is 16th century. Life goes on like this. My husband died but I remained peaceful and lived till my very old age. I died at my home and my last thought was that I was loved by all. The lesson I learnt that one must live happily in every situation.