Saturday, August 17, 2019

Why am I so obsessed with this person?



Why am I so obsessed with this person?

A person came for past life regression session to know Why a person has so much hold on me? Why am I so much obsessed with him/her? Why do I fear losing him/her?

Session......

It is a small cottage. It is morning time. I am a woman 24 yrs old cooking food. We are poor. My husband is eating food. We have a son. My husband is the same man as the person who has so much hold on me in my present life. It is Kashmir. Someone calls him. He goes out. There is lot of noise and I go out looking for him. A mob is attacking him. He died. I am screaming and yelling. The mob killed me also. My son is left alone. The client started crying visibly. Speaking I cannot live without him and not ready to move towards light. Then as a therapist I decided to guide the client to another past life with that person.

2nd life.... it is middle age in some Arabic country. I am beautiful and married having a kid. Same man is my husband. Ours is a small mud house. We fight a lot but always sleep together. I am 34. There is a war in this region now. One day something fell on our house and we all got killed. It is very old life. My last thought was the fear of losing this person. I guided the client towards light. The client felt the presence of Lord Krishna. When asked who is my soul mate? the answer came this person in your present life.

Reorientation....Now I understand. In both my past lives I lost him so young so the desire to live with this person in present is reflecting as obsession. After the PLR session, the client had lot of pain all over the body as if the body is recently crushed under a roof. The pain persisted for three days and later on the client felt lot of lightness in the body, heart and mind.