Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Feeling of Love and past life link A young dentist came to me to find who is he to me for whom I feel very strong about. I want to know whether we lived together in my past life. Session... I am walking down the lawn of a palace towards a man. We are hugging each other. We are in our 20s. We are wearing Mughal style clothes. We are husband and wife. We came to our palace. It is beautiful. There is a fountain made of marble. We are so much in love. He is the same man for whom I have so much strong feelings in my present life. We have kids. We spend a lot of time together. Kids are growing up. I don’t want to leave him alone. He is in so much pain. I want to stay with him. I am 30. He is besides me. He is everything to me. I delivered a child. I am loosing energy. I am dying. I am no more. My last thought was I want to live with him. I am buried. I am moving towards light. I am feeling good in light. I also feel I have another life with him. I am a teenage girl living with my parents. We belong to Hunja community. I love someone. He is the same man who is in my present life. My parents learnt about it. They shut me in a room and killed me. My last thought was life is unfair. I want to come back and live with him. Now I am taking rest and receiving some Guidance. Reorientation... Doctor! I met him first time in eighth class and thought came that he is my husband. Then our lives were separated and we both got married. After so many years when I met him again I still have same feelings for him.