Saturday, August 1, 2020

Past life with good karmas A client came for past life regression session and told Dr Vandana, I want to experience my past life with good karmas that is linked to my present life. Session...... I am in a big building. It is a Metropolitan city. I am alone, very modern, wearing stylish overcoat. My apartment is furnished well. I am wearing a cap and sitting in balcony sipping coffee. It is dinner time now. I am sitting alone at the dining table. Someone is serving me meals. I am very happy and satisfied. I am thinking about my childhood. I am the only child from a happy family. I am well educated. I don’t feel the need for company of a guy and marriage. I don’t have any responsibility and botheration. I am very studious and rich. I am a professor. I am teaching huge crowd in an auditorium. I am confident. I am 35 very fair, have curly hair and always wear a hat. I also educate poor, drunken and addicts. I have affection for them. I know they want to learn. I am attending an international seminar on de-addiction. I am standing with high class delegation. I am wearing grey overcoat today. I feel I am very tall. I am wearing a pearl necklace. I am admired by all. I am a very important woman here. I came here to deliver a lecture. I feel very satisfied. My life goes on helping people and living for a cause. I am very independent. In my apartment I have a wall full of beautiful and good books. Now I am old, satisfied and looks smart. I died while sleeping. There was no one around but I am happy. In my life I was a knowledgeable educated woman who helped others. I was people’s person. People adored me. My good karma was teaching people and helping addicts. The lesson I learnt is devote self to people. In the end my mind was very happy and peaceful. Lot of people attended my burial. They are respectful. My name was Rose. It is 1851. I am going towards light. In light I see my father. He is proud of me (visibly cried a lot). My father tells me to gain more knowledge and help people in this life also. I am receiving guidance from Masters, be confident, shine, help women and be good to own self.