Tuesday, December 22, 2020


 Past life Regression session to explore the reasons for unexplained sadness, unknown phobia, no ambition and loneliness experienced since childhood.

It is night time, I am in the market. I am 35 years old man. Many Egyptian warriors are walking in the market. They avoid eye contact with me. I am wearing Greek clothes.

I am climbing stairs in a palace. There are few people in palace relaxing by the fire. Now I am alone in a simple room with big bed. I look in the mirror. I am a strong man. It seems I don’t mingle with people.

Now I leave the palace on king’s order. I am being taken on a boat to an island; there are few people there. They don’t talk to me. I am sitting on a rock like a statue. I am very sad. I want to talk to people. I have grown up beard. I don’t have anything to do.  I just sit on the rock and stare at sea. There is no home, no work, whole day I sit on the rock. It seems I am jailed.

The subject is moved back ward to his childhood……

I am of 15 years with golden hair, good looking, physically very strong. I think my brother is also of my age. I and my brother, Greek prince, are practicing sword fight.

My father expired when we were young. There is no role of mother in our life. My brother is the King. His name is Alitwas.  My brother tricked me into battle. I am winning and capturing more land for my brother. Now he sent me to the palace which is a prison for me. My name is Altieb.

The subject is brought back to the island. ….

I started arms training for the people on the island. One day during the arm training one guard hit my right arm with spear (subject started pressing his right arm). I am rolling down. The guards are hitting me with spears, tie my hands behind, drag me and lay me upside down on big stone. I am badly wounded. I bled whole night. My last thought was that they will kill me. They carried me to a big jungle so that no one can find my body. Now I understand my brother used me for gain and then killed me. I can see white light now.  On asking how was life --the answer is Sad.

LESSON LEARNT….

I could have said no to battle and should have not killed people. I could have lived a simple life. I was physically strong and could have stood for myself. When I asked subject to forgive his brother, he said it was my choice. In that time physical strength was worshipped. I was big and strong and when young I had an inflated ego. He tricked me because I had Ego of my physical strength. He exploited and manipulated my ego.


REORIENTATION…..…

1. Sometimes I have severe pain on right upper arm.

2. I have one brother in this life also. We don’t stand each other since childhood.

3. I was very brave till class Eight.

4. It is very important for me that people talk to me, I feel belonged, to meet people in my work place.  If I do not feel belonged I don’t go for work place.

5. In my past life at the time when I was a prisoner in palace, I used to think I have lot of work and responsibility so I used to do lot of mental work and there was no result. In the present life also I do mental work more but achieve less.


He was very satisfied with past life experience.