Sunday, April 28, 2013

Can a past life regression experience helps to a person? yes, if you will read very populer books by...Dr.Brian Weiss...1..MANY LIVES, MANY MASTERS, 2.ONLY LOVE IS REAL 3, MIRACLE DO HAPPEN....You will understand how much helpful is the past life regression therapy......Dr.Vandana Raghuvanshi, past life therapist in Chandigarh, India.


An Interesting PLR Session
(He Regressed 2 Different Yonis in One Session)

A Man 32 years male c/o Acidity, gas , restlessness in body , phobia to live , constant fear for life. On Scanning Brown Cloud inside stomach. It is Poison, send back to light.
Regression Session 1st Life:
He is a 3 year old Prince sitting on his room with fire in the Palace. He has been alone for 2 hours and then he is rescued by soldiers and saved and taken to the King and Queen. He grew up in Forest, rebuilt his soldiers and conquered his Palace.
(Description of Whole Life in Between)
In Old Age, sick by body, chest and doesn’t likes being physically ill.
Decided to end life. He then drinks a bowl full of poison. The Poison enters in throat up to the stomach with a burning sensation inside. Then he is dead.
He is going up into the white light. In between the way the same white light tells him that it was not done. Only few years were left in his life then why did he end his life....In this white light he has been living for 15 years now very much at peace and healed. Many lights rest there. He is then automatically informed to go back. He is coming down.
Regression Session 2nd Life:
I am seeing so many snakes. Some Big Ones. I am an egg of a snake. Snakes are eating their eggs. Somehow my egg-shell falls off sideways. The shell breaks and I come out. I roam around in forests. As time passes by I grow up to become a big snake with green color. I roam around here and there eating small frogs. Suddenly a vulture comes out of nowhere and picks me up. The Vulture then bites me rigoursly and then eats me up fully.
(Subject started moving his body like a snake on the Reclining Chair)
I am dead now. It was a short term life. I am going up. This time I am a bit bigger Light. The Lights on the way gives a Loud Round of Appraisal to me for my survival which is as equivalent to a student excelling in an Exam with First Class Marks. I am entering into Big Light now. It is very peaceful, quiet and calm. I don’t want to come back from this tranquil. I am happy and feeling quietness within.    

 

Dr. Vandana Singh Raghuvanshi
MBBS MS (Surgery), Past Life Regression Therapist
Director, ENERGY HEALING GUIDANCE, Chandigarh, India
Mobile: 09872880634 
lightdivine28@yahoo.com