Tuesday, April 9, 2013

PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPIST IN KURUKSHETRA , HARYANA, INDIA.....09872880634

Areas of Problems when Past Life Regression can be especially useful 


• When an emotional reaction is totally out of proportion to the event that caused it
• Negative feelings toward certain ethnic groups
• Chronic physical symptoms, such as allergies, persistent headaches, that have not been helped by traditional medicine
• Psychosomatic reactions
• To release carry-over memories of past life traumatic experiences influencing the present life
• Phobias, and addiction
• To understand purpose of present life
• Obsessions, compulsive habits
• Sexual problems
• Low self-esteem and feelings of unworthiness, intense guild
• low energy, creative blocks, recurrent nightmares
• For spiritual advancement
• If you have a question…..why me? Why this happened to me? Why he/she is doing this to me? Why am I suffering like this? Why everyone takes advantage of me? Why I lost my love even when I was so sincere to him/her? Why I feel always lonely? Why is there a deep sadness inside me? Who is my soulmate? what is my soul journey ? what lessons i learned in my previous lives ? how can i understand myself much better ?