Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I had a great a experience in my past life regression sessions. I must say Dr. Vandana Raghuvanshi is a great therapist. If to i am living happily is just because of Dr. V. Raghuvanshi. When first i visited her i was very depressed and colorless person. But after my first session miracles starts happening. i left my lonliness in my past life which was carry forwarded with me. Now my issue i solved. My Second session: My second session was about my relationship and my profession. And now i can feel the positive vibes to be happen soon. Happiness is always a part of my day now. My third session: My third session was on, why do i love snakes? Amazing experience!!! I found i was having a snake as a pet and as my best friend too. That snake means a lot to me, more then my family. After that i have seen was a great experience, i have seen the Jupiter just in front of me in LBL. OMG Jupiter is such a beautiful planet and that was a great fun. i saw my soul mate light which loved me so much in the middle of space and so many fairy's. Now i can say fairies do exist in this beautiful world. The best experienced to be blessed by Jupiter as we all know Jupiter is biggest planet and it is also known as "DEV GURU". So having blessing from a guru is a great achievement. Now i am looking forward for miracles to be happen. thank you god bless.