Friday, June 21, 2013

PAST LIFE REGRESSION CENTRES IN CHANDIGARH, INDIA......A PAST LIFE STORY FROM PAST LIFE THERAPY CENTRE IN CHANDIGARH......



This regression experience is shared by person, who regressed to past life….
I was a tall man wearing brown, i wore a hat and i Smoked. I was looking at atall building across the street.  I entered a building and it felt i was at someone’s office , it looked like a book store or ware house or maybe a publishing unit but very old.
I had difficulty regressing , i was taking too much time to see but eventually i saw the next scene i was typing on an old typing machine , I was a writer.  I regressed further and I saw my book being published , it had a brown cover and had some writings in Golden colour.
After that I again saw myself typing some material , i never married in that life and it was during the age of 38 that my first book had got very popular and people would recognize me in my town and associate me with the book.
After this scene i could not see anymore , Dr.Vandana asked me to try and see everything from above , I saw myself being sentenced to capital punishment , death with gewtin . I saw being on my knees and my head in the machine and next i saw was that my head was about 10 feet away from me . I was not sorry or afraid at the time of death. It seemed my book had offended the king and i was sentenced to death. I was having a sense of pride that i did what i believed in and i died while being a free spirit, I died for freedom.
The only thing that hurt me was that the people there around me while my sentence was being executed had not even read my book and they were judging me without knowing what i said or what message i wanted to put across. I was sad at the ignorance of people and the fact that I was being judged , i was sad that my aim of bringing in light to my society had not been accomplished.
My body was burried somewhere and no one knew about it.  At this time i could not travel to the light , I had immense pain in my head , neck and knees. I was trying to heal my pain and my head was feeling very heavy . Eventually after i released the pain in my knees and in my neck i moved up. Before Dr.Vandana could ask me to look for my soul mates and the master soul i was in another life.