Sunday, June 2, 2013

PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPIST IN TRICITY.....contact dr.vandana raghuvanshi, one of the best in INDIA

THIS IS PAST LIFE REGRESSION CASE EXPERIENCE , WRITTEN BY PERON.THIS SESSION OF PAST LIFE REGRESSION WAS CONDUCTED BY DR.VANDANA RAGHUVANSHI///
I had died after living a female life who abandoned by her lover again yet very contented, After i reached the white light i knew i am to rest there for 10 years , i could see any soul mates and there they were again , all of them , reading writing and lost in their scholar word again......i saw the same soul mate again , who was younger and had conveyed to me that no matter where i go i would be re united with him again, i asked him a question that what are you writing and he showed me his book , it was written “ u wld be mine”, then he held my hand and tried to push me towards himself so that i could join him, I asked him that how would i know him and he replied he would push me on his own and it felt as if the time to meet him was very close now.
 i could see the master and yes he was there right behind me , waiting lovingly for my conversation to finish and i turned around and asked him that i know i am here for a purpose and i know i am very close to that purpose , when is it ? when is the time and he gave me a very clear date .After that he surrounded me and gave me blessings, initially we both were of same colour and material, silverfish but after the master soul embraced me and patted me on forehead with his blessings we both became translucent , so pure i was , crystal clear and i stayed in that state of abundance blessing to my full.... contented, blessed and light...........IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL FEELING !I had recognized my soul mate but i was in denial .he was my best friend “ The lesson i learnt was that one needs to be responsible for his own actions and be contented