Saturday, June 22, 2013

PAST LIFE REGRESSION CENTRES IN CHANDIGARH, MOHALI, PANCHKULA, ZIRAKPUR.........CONTACT ..CALL...9872880634

THIS PAST LIFE REGRESSION WAS CONDUCTED ON SKYPE….PERSON WHO HAD THIS PAST LIFE EXPERIENCE…IS SHARING IT WITH US……READ THIS PAST LIFE STORY…..
I told Dr.Vandana that i wanted to see the live if I ever had a life in which everything was good, a good family , good career , kids, love, respect . It had become a big question , did i ever have an ideal life ?
The rebel I am and with the persistency i have in most matters i was determined I wanted to experience a perfect life and bring back those qualities in my life.
I took an appointment and finally we started with the session, as soon as i was in the hypnotic state i saw as a woman in my mid early 30s, i was wearing everything in white, beige and off white colour, i was wearing a pleated skirt, a shirt with front frills , and a hat too.
I was looking at a building and it seemed i was formally dressed for some work. I reached the top floor of the building and i could see that it was a clinic and i was a doctor. I was a gynaecologist , i could see expecting women in the room and i was examining them.
Next was when i was instructed to see at home , It was supper time , my husband , a handsome man with brown hair and moustaches was sitting at the table , we had two kids, a son and a daughter  about the age of 7 & 9. I worked at home too , it seemed i cooked and cleaned myself.
My name at the clinic board read Dr. Henna Henry Matheson.  My husband’s name was Henry Matheson and he was a doctor too.
Next scene was that I saw myself painting and teaching young kids . It was a very fulfilling activity , i was very happy and contented doing that . I said I am happy , this is what i love as a doctor i have earned respect but that profession does not give me happiness , i want to do more than just going to my clinic.
I regressed further and i saw myself in my mid 50s, I was painting and i had a sizable studio , I loved what i was doing , I said i have quit as a doctor and now i only paint and i love it , I have become known for my paintings and i have a studio now. I am still equally respected.
She asked me to see what my husband was doing , I saw that my husband was no more and my kids were away to other cities for their schooling . My husband had died of TB, i saw him at the time of his death , he was coughing blood and he eventually passed away.
When i further regressed i saw myself at a gathering , I was not amongst the guests , my son and my daughter were sitting at the front row when my name was called , i reached the podium and it seemed that i was given a life achievement award by a the mayor of my city , it was for the charity hospital i had opened after my  late husband.
Dr.Vandana asked me where is this place , you would know and my answer was this has to be England , as there is no sense of fashion and people wear such boring clothes. I still wonder why did i say something like that ?
The next was the scene of my death , i knew that it was the time so i wore near clean clothes and sat on my bed , and i departed . It was a very beautiful and peaceful death .
When i looked from above i said this was my dream life , i had a perfect home , a warm family , my husband loved me , I was recognised for both my profession and my passion and people knew me as an artist , I did charity and my work was recognised and honoured. This is my dream life.

Further i moved up , i was a bright white light , I saw my master Soul and the group of soulmates , there was not much interaction , I went to the master soul to pay respect and thank him for such a wonderful journey . I got his blessings and then it was time to come back.s