Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dr.Vandana Raghuvanshi...Life between Lives Therapist in Chandigarh, India

Read a Life between lives [LBL] Session ,shared by  experienced by the person. This Life between life session was conducted by Renowned Life between lives therapist in Chandigarh, India
.In my  life i had been through child abuse and also had a relation with a lover who left me and never came back, I had learnt that men r not trustworthy and maybe that was the answer to my failed relationships and the fact i had a difficulty trusting men. In this session when i went to the white light i saw the master soul and my soul mates, when i asked would i ever have a soul mate i got a reassurance from the master soul , he indicated me that i had to wait for another 6 months as this was not the right time and i was given blessings and was allowed to stay in the white light til i am refreshed and rested. He also showed me the soul mate, he was there standing and waiting , i got a feeling that he already knew me and he knew one day we would be together.The peace and serenity that one feels after the blessings not only reflects on day to day activity but also on the face. One feels detached !