Saturday, March 8, 2014

On Skype Past life regression by Dr. Vandana Raghuvanshi, Past life therapist in Chandigarh, India

Past Life Regression on Skype
A 28 year old unmarried girl and feeling low, a lot of load and heaviness on chest and gets angry very soon, forgetfulness, not able to cope up with stress, too much insecure for relationship, misses her mother too much.
Father expired when she was 5 years old, mother expired 1 year ago, brother living in another country.
Medical Health: PCOD, acne, knee pain.
Dream and Phobia: snakes in dream and fear of snakes. Visualization of man with horns in dreams when something  bad going to happen.
Regression:
On scanning on knee gray and blackness- released, black patches in abdomen-released, blackness in heart area, inside the blackness a big hole, mother is sitting there and worried about me. Subject  started  crying  and didn’t want to release her mother. After counseling  for both of them mother blessed her and went up.
Session:
It’s a big home. I am wearing a blue floral skirt and playing with my sister in Ireland. Now I am 21 years, married going to attend some function with my husband and son in a vintage car. There is an accident. Both of them died. My sister came and took me to my parent’s home. (She is present life mother). My parents are no more. I am staying here and it feels very lonely (a long description of life).
I am old,  wearing a floral print, sitting on a rocking chair. A snake came and coiled on my feet. I think snake will bite me. I get faint then and there. My sister’s son came and picked me carrying to the hospital. I am in bed in hospital having acute chest pain. I think I am having a heart attack. I am dead. My sister is near me.
Lesson Learnt:
One must have own family.
In LBL- guidance from the master:
Be positive
More love u give same amount you receive
I am moving from the light. Now I am in my mothers’ womb. She eats a lot of sweets and apples. I am being born. My mother is asking doctors whether I am having all the toes or not. She is happy to see me. I am happy.
Re-Orientation:
I am feeling light. I felt tons of weight is lifted from my chest.
I love floral prints and I used to tell my mother that one day I’ll visit Ireland.
I am very fearful in this life that I’ll be alone in life, hopefully release this part.
Snake was really coiled on leg but he wasn’t poisonous.

 I got a heart attack due to fear. After my mom’s death I was behaving differently. I hope my mother will rest in peace now.
Discussion after 1 month:
There is no cry, no anger, not feeling low, no dream of snake, no burden on chest.
I am sleeping good, physically energetic, improved memory; I am engaged, getting married next month. I am confident that I have a happy life ahead.
Past Life Regression is a wonderful Therapy. I thank Dr.Vandana Raghuvanshi  to bring so much positive changes in my life.