Monday, April 11, 2016

Relationship issue and Past life link....Past life regression session case shared by the person who experienced ..at Past life regression therapy centre , Chandigarh

I am a queen of a small kingdom in Egypt. I have straight black hair, wheatish skin and dark eyes like a cat's. I am wearing a gold crown with a snake's hood on it. I am detached from my duties. I don't care about the  people or the kingdom. There is a feast and I look unconcerned from the top. It is night time and there are pyramids in the background.

I am sitting on the throne with a cup of wine in my hand. It is poisoned. I killed myself. I was so lonely. It was the only way out of the misery. Death was the only escape.

I am kid on the streets. In rags and looking at the market and things. I look at the queen's convoy. She spots me and takes me. Adopts me. Why me, I wonder. She was cold and never loved me. She is dead now. And so am I. The Queen is my mother(from real life).

She was lonely. She just wanted some company. She never had children. She had killed herself too. She didn't know how to show love. But I was a kid. It was nobody's fault. I am sorry. I forgive her. I hug her. The kid hugs her. And she feels love. For the first time perhaps. She is smiling. She had never smiled before.

I don't have to be responsible all the time. I don't need to take ownership of every thing. I must learn to move on and forgive.


I didn't have to kill myself really. I could have run away.
 (Killing self is against the law is the universe).