Wednesday, April 13, 2016

#Height issue and Past life link... regression Session in Chandigarh centre...9872880634

An 18 year old girl came to find the reason of her short height and fear of swimming. All the members of her family are tall except her.
Session:
 I am a 24 years old man living in a big house. I am leaving my home, it is dark outside. I have walked a long distance all alone and now I have reached a village. There are many small huts in the village. I enter one of the huts. There is a lady of my age in the hut. She serves me food. She is my wife. We had a love marriage and that is why I left my parent’s home. I had gone to take money from my parent’s home. It is India and the year is 1916.
I am going in search of work. When I came back, I find that my wife is going along with Mukhiya  of the village.  She looks happy. I asked her to stay but she took all my money and went away. I am sitting alone and crying. There is no food to eat. The whole day I lay alone in the hut. It is night. My wife has come back. She has brought some food for me. I ate and went into deep sleep. (started crying with pain) The Mukhiya is holding both my legs. My wife is cutting both my thighs with a sharp knife. It is very painful.  I am bleeding.  Mukhiya is putting salt on my wounds. It’s so much pain. I am sinking. They are taking me out of the hut and threw me in the river on the outskirts of village.
A fisherman took me out of the river. He takes care of me. I am going to my parent’s home with the help of fisherman. I am not able to walk. I walk with sticks. I cannot go out of home. I cannot work. I do nothing.
After 5 months my wife comes back in my home. I forgive her. My parents don’t want her to stay. It’s night, my wife is asking me to take big money and return to the village hut again. I agree and take money. She is taking me to village holding my hand. It’s very painful to walk. I am almost dragged by her. Now we live in hut. I am ok because she stays with me. After few weeks she again left the hut. I waited for three days for her return. It’s midnight. I hold both the sticks and walk towards the same river. I jump and am drowned. I am dead.
My last thought was don’t trust anybody and always value money.
REORIENTATION
She told I cannot take salt easily.  The sight of salt makes me very uncomfortable.  She is from a wealthy family but is not ready to buy expensive things. She is very hesitant in her birthday celebrations. She fears loss of money. She doesn’t trust friends/love.  She told that now I know the reason of my short height and suddenly I feel lighter.