Sunday, July 31, 2016

Remote Past life regression in Chandigarh......09872880634



Remote PLR [Surrogate Past life Regression]…
She came to me with the feeling that my father is always a giver but never receives from anyone. He is having many health problems including right leg below knee amputation. People cheat him of his money. Relatives use and take benefit of him.
Session…. It is wild forest. A tribal young man is standing on a cliff with spear in his hand. He is confused and afraid. He killed an important man of tribe because he used to laugh at him. He hid his body.
Now he is going home. There are many huts. His wife (she is also my present life mother) is waiting for him.
People are searching for this man. He and his wife are sitting near fire. He tells his wife to pack up all important things, we will run.
They left secretly and are now running. She is pregnant and is not able to run. She is trying very hard but now she is not even able to walk. She falls down. She is telling do not leave me. It seems people are also behind them. He left her and ran away. She is dead now and her eyes are open. Flies are covering her body. People reach there and look at the woman and throw her body on the side. They continue their search for the man.
He is crossing the river in a boat. He reached the back of a stone palace on the other side of river. He climbs up the wall of the palace and enters inside from the back. It seems he is searching for something and also hiding. Guards saw him, caught and tied him. They chopped of his head, his body. His right leg fell on the side and head fell down of the wall of the palace into the water below.
Guided to ask forgiveness from wife (subject started crying a lot). After a gap of sometime she told I am the daughter who was in the womb. Guided to light there he received guidance and blessings.
Reorientation….she said in present life my father is talented but no one valued his expertise. In this life also his leg has been amputated due to diabetes. The man whom he killed is his present life brother. My father did so much for him and is doing till now but in return his brother always blames him. In present life my father did a lot for my mother and her family. We are two sisters and one brother, me and my brother are twins, my mother says to me you came extra. I am very attached to my father.