Tuesday, August 2, 2016

PLRT CHANDIGARH ..Read very interesting session story...

Past life regression Story Chandigarh
I want to release this issue forever...
A doctor, aged 44 years, came with the feeling that she has unresolved issues. She is divorced for last 10 years but she still dreams of her husband. She doesn’t want this to continue further. So she decided to release it with the help of past life regression. She has phobia of water and drowning. She has troubled relationship with her mother.
Session…….
I am a 15 year old girl living in a village with my mother & brother. It’s 15th century England. I see a church. My mother doesn’t want me at home. My brother is of 7 years of age and is very young. He cannot protect me. There is a big fat man. He doesn’t wear clothes on upper body.
Now my mother (she is my mother in present life also) sends me with him. My brother is against it but he cannot do anything and is helpless. The man (he is my present life husband also) takes me to a building. It is not a house and looks like a store house. He keeps me in a dark room and tortures me lot. He didn’t marry me. He beats me with a stick. I feel he takes pleasure in torturing me and is mad man. I do not know how much time has passed. I want to run away from here.
In the room there is an opening for air. I could climb up to it and reach the opening. I cross it and sit on a very small place on the outer side of opening. It is very difficult to sit there. Water is flowing down below. I am not able to sit. I fall in water and I am dead. I am now 29. I was tortured for 15 years. My Last thought was I want to be free.
Lesson learnt…I should have tried some other way to run away. I did not want to die.
As a therapist I felt that forgiveness is very important, only then she can be free from this issue.
I advised her to ask why that man did this to you. When asked he replied that in one life time you troubled my mother a lot. She asked for his forgiveness and forgave him herself. The man started crying.
Guided to the light, as she wanted to know about her soulmate, I request soulmate light to respond. A green light came and said I am with you and did not give identity. It told we are not separate. You are me and I am you.


Reorientation……She said in present life also my mother persuaded me to get married. She never wanted me to get close to my father and brother. She did not tolerate me at home. It is because of this emotional depravation I landed up marrying my present life husband. I committed a blunder.