Saturday, October 8, 2016

Meet your Masters , Spirit Guides ...LBL SESSION with dr.vandana raghuvanshi

Shared by Client....
My LBL Experiences:
I would like to share the LBL session experiences i have so far had as i felt this amazing peace and wisdom that gets transferred in each LBL. The blessings leaves a deep impression on the soul and it feels like a confirmation of the path chosen by the soul.
I have gone through many regression sessions and have been fortunate enough to experience and enjoy the LBL session after each regression.
In my first life i had been through child abuse and also had a relation with a lover who left me and never came back, I had learnt that men r not trustworthy and maybe that was the answer to my failed relationships and the fact i had a difficulty trusting men. In this session when i went to the white light i saw the master soul and my soulmates, when i asked would i ever have a soulmate i got a reassurance from the master soul , he indicated me that i had to wait for another 6 months as this was not the right time and i was given blessings and was allowed to stay in the white light til i am refreshed and rested. He also showed me the soul mate, he was there standing and waiting , i got a feeling that he already knew me and he knew one day we would be together.The peace and serenity that one feels after the blessings not only reflects on day to day activity but also on the face. One feels detached !
The next LBL session was after my second life, when i ended my life at the age of 17 by cutting my nerve.... when my soul departed after ensuring that the body was taken care of i was not a bright light like my first session, i saw my soul as a grey powder which was very disturbing, once i reached the white light , master soul was there waiting but furious, i asked him why did i have to suffer in all 4 lives i had seen, why did i always end up being deserted by parents and lover and why was i to suffer but the answer was horrifying , the Master soul was furious, he gave a glance and turned his back as a punishment, i was only allowed to rest there in the white light but he refused to talk to me.
I rested there for 7 years before my next life and felt pured, i transformed and became one with the white light , i experienced the anger of Master soul indicating that suicide was not acceptable by the universal laws and i had to fight my problems. While resting in white light, i experienced immense peace and a feeling that i had a life purpose, higher than i had thought and i should find out what that is. I had learnt that “PEACE COMES FROM FORGIVENESS”.
My 3rd LBL session was after i had departed a very difficult life both physically and emotionally, when i reached the white light i again experienced the master soul and the soul mates presence, i had a very typical question in mind and i asked the master soul however this time too he was not happy with my question , i got an impression that when you know the answer why are you trying to fool yourself and why are you wasting my time, he turned away without blessings and i tried to reach out to my soul mates and ask questions however their message too was that i should look within me for answers and i would find all my answers. At this point i could recognize one of my soul mates and it was Steve Jobs. The soul mate i was supposed to meet in this life was waiting again and giving me a sarcastic smile indicating that I was the reason for my own confused state of mind. I joined the white light after that and healed my injuries from the life i had lived. Felt peace and a sense of wisdom and i had learnt that one should never do unjust to anyone. What i have seen that Soul is always very concerned about the body after it leaves the body, it never departs unless the body is taken care of and also how the body is handled leaves an impression on the soul. After each jorney soul exactly knows where it has gone wrong but it is important for the soul to be able to carry all lessons from each life and apply them in the current life. That is how the soul would start being on higher journey, or at least this is my understanding so far.
4th LBL session:
In my fourth life i was a doctorate in law and still could not prove my innocence when i was being accused of killing my fiancé. I was imprisoned and sentenced to death, the day of my death when i was to be hanged i had the courage to walk till the hanging place on my own feet and also i put the rope in my neck with my own hands and kicked the stool to be hanged however after i died and reached the white light i realized i was a pure soul and i learnt and got the impression that i had actually died of a heart attack and before i was really pulled so i felt this immense peace that though the life i lived was so unjust but there is always justice in life and lesson was that “LIFE IS FAIR even if we do not recognize it then“, the fact that i died a natural death and not by hanging was a blessing in itself , at this point the master soul gave me his blessings and an impression that i was a good soul and he knew that it was not my fault. I also learnt that one needs to speak for what is right and should have the courage and ability to prove his righteousness and seek justice .This LBL was very peaceful and i was the pure golden white light and i asked the master light about my purpose , he should me that i would know it by May 2012. A great sense of satisfaction and blessings showered upon me . It was an amazing experience .
5th LBL session:
I had reached the white light after my death at an old age, natural death and a life of respect, however i had lost my wife and had lived alone after that. When i reached the white light my wife who also happened to be my soulmate was waiting there , we embraced each other and were together feeling blessed when my wife indicated that i should take blessings of teh master soul and go back to earth, all my soulmates and master soul nodded on the advise and after i was showered by the blessings of teh master soul , she reassured me that she would join me soon and i left the white light. I had so far recognized to soul mates till this session, my younger brother who has always been either my child or my younger brother and Steve Jobs.
I also regressed slightly to future , i wanted to know when would i come out of this troubles and when would i actually be ready for my purpose? It was then that may 2012 was indicated and i saw a red demarcation and the fact that very little was left for me to cross that line and the other side was beautiful, respect, recognition, purpose and peace was awaiting me ....I loved the feeling and it still is so fresh in my mind.
6th LBL session:
I had died after living a female life who abandoned by her lover again yet very contented, After i reached the white light i knew i am to rest there for 10 years , i could see any soul mates and there they were again , all of them , reading writing and lost in their scholar word again......i saw the same soul mate again , who was younger and had conveyed to me that no matter where i go i would be re united with him again, i asked him a question that what are you writing and he showed me his book , it was written “ u wld be mine”, then he held my hand and tried to push me towards himself so that i could join him, I asked him that how would i know him and he replied he would push me on his own and it felt as if the time to meet him was very close now.
 i could see the master and yes he was there right behind me , waiting lovingly for my conversation to finish and i turned around and asked him that i know i am here for a purpose and i know i am very close to that purpose , when is it ? when is the time and he gave me a very clear date .After that he surrounded me and gave me blessings, initially we both were of same colour and material, silverfish but after the master soul embraced me and patted me on forehead with his blessings we both became translucent , so pure i was , crystal clear and i stayed in that state of abundance blessing to my full.... contented, blessed and light...........IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL FEELING !I had recognized my soul mate but i was in denial .he was my best friend “ The lesson i learnt was that one needs to be responsible for his own actions and be contented “
7th LBL experience:
I had died a beautiful respectful death ,however i felt before departing i had an unfinished job, i wanted to forgive my dad and seek forgiveness which i did however i wanted to make him aware that he needs to be a responsible soul, he cant carry on leaving his children life after life so i spoke to him, made him understand and then forgave him and also asked for his forgiveness and it is only after i finished this responsibility i could go to rest , this time too i saw the master soul, smiling at me , he gave me his blessings and i asked him about my purpose again, and when would i be finally with my soul mate, he gave me the date and also helped me progress to future and i saw a beautiful scene  however would not be able to share the same on this platform.I had a beautiful experience and the lesson i learnt was “ Sometimes the best decisions are not necessarily the right ones and while taking a decision one should always involve both heart and mind and not always practical decisions are the best ones for our soul journey”.
8th LBL session:
I had lived a life with no regrets,had loved immensely , had given chances and then taken justice in my hands.After my death i wanted to go and seek forgiveness  , it is amazing how the soul experiences, interprets and carries different impressions .i went back to forgive and seek forgiveness for the first time whether in regression or in real life i saw life in that specific individual’s eyes and we smiled and parted ways then i left to join the divine light, i saw my soul mates and also the master soul, this time i was a greyish light not too bright so wanted to be healed with divine light and then the master soul blessed me too and i asked him about my soul mate again and he reassured me that i wld be with my soulmate in present life. I did not ask anything this time from my soul mate as i knew he was busy finishing an un finished work so that we cld be together.
I rested in white light and received blessings .I was too tired this time and wanted to rest as it was what the master soul had indicated.It is so strange how we keep carrying impressions and how we plan to pay for our deeds ....I feel blessed to have been able to experience 8 lives...........Maybe this is one of the reasons i kept coming back to India despite all that i went through here.
“My lesson from life was NEVER LOVE SO IMMENSLY that would hurt you to let go “