Monday, January 16, 2017

A 33 year old woman from U.K came to understand her relationships issue with husband Session…… I am a young soldier enjoying green grass, blue sky, blue waters. I love that I can feel the nature. My name is Xander. Some girl is in my mind. It’s a lovely feeling. I am walking towards river side and see a lot of people on river bank. And there she is, smiling, with beautiful eyes on me. I am very handsome tall with brown eyes. Now she is passing by me, we barely touched each other but feeling stays forever. Next I am riding a brown horse. I go to see the king. He is planning something on a table with a couple of people. I stand there and then he asked me to join him and sit down. There is some discussion and then I leave from the other side of his tent on a white horse. I am wearing a steel dress with leather belts. We are riding but I do not know where we are going. I am enjoying riding. I love myself. I think I love everything. I am free. I reach castle. This is where I live. I am a prince. I kiss my horse goodbye and go to take a lavish shower in my castle. I am very charming, kind and happy prince. Now I am in my room. It has a bed, a big window, a mirror, a big chair and closet on two sides of the room. And she enters. She sits on my bed. She talks and talks-----forever----and I love to listen-----just listen----none of us gets bored. She comes to give me food and she is my cook. Now I see myself as a middle aged man, occupied, feeling trapped. She is still here as a cook. She is not happy. I am getting ready to go somewhere. She places food on the table but does not look at me. I try to stop her but she does not stop. I sit on the chairfilled with guilt and sadness. Feeling trapped and helpless.I did not do right to her. Now I see myself in royal cart with a woman I do not find her attractive but she is beautiful. She is my wife but I do not love her. I am going with her to her house. There is a ceremony. She knows I do not love her. But she does. She has expectations but I am cold to her. When we reach her house I tell her that I do not love her and feel sorry. She stays numb. I was crying for mercy but she was numb and then she shows her hate towards me and curses me. She blamed me for what I did to her. We return back after ceremony. Now I hide myself inside a dark cave which is through a dark tunnel. I am filled with guilt after few days I came back. There was no joy. The guilt was so deep that I lost my respect for self. I asked my men to throw me in the pond in the castle and not to bury me. I died in guilt. The lesson I learnt that stand up for self, feel the love and believe in it. Respect comes from respecting yourself. As a therapist my observation…….. It was a highly emotionally charged sessio