Sunday, January 8, 2017

Areas of Problems when Past Life Regression can be especially useful • When an emotional reaction is totally out of proportion to the event that caused it • Negative feelings toward certain ethnic groups • Chronic physical symptoms, such as allergies, persistent headaches, that have not been helped by traditional medicine • Psychosomatic reactions • To release carry-over memories of past life traumatic experiences influencing the present life • Phobias, and addiction • To understand purpose of present life • Obsessions, compulsive habits • Sexual problems • Low self-esteem and feelings of unworthiness, intense guild • low energy, creative blocks, recurrent nightmares • For spiritual advancement • If you have a question…..why me? Why this happened to me? Why he/she is doing this to me? Why am I suffering like this? Why everyone takes advantage of me? Why I lost my love even when I was so sincere to him/her? Why I feel always lonely? Why is there a deep sadness inside me? Who is my soul mate?