Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Migraine... Rebirthing sessions helps


 Headaches.. Migraine.. ...
unlike are spasms , a throbbing pain , and can be really killing. They’re localised , and the pain can be so severe , lasting for hours , that it can leave you quite debilitated .
I would like to share this - our HEAD is in clear polar relationship to our body . The head is above , as the body is below. The head responds to daily life tensions with a headache . It is the thinking place , the seat of intellectual activity. The more we push ourselves in life , the more our head buzzes, gets tensed, leading to headaches or migraines.
Migraines occur when you’re have the problem of ‘I AM ‘ ie you’re not living the life you’d want to. It comes from the fact that the life you’re leading is in total contrast to the life you aspire. What do I want to be vs what I am . What kind of hindrance are you facing in your life path . It’s a tug at your belief system which needs a serious overhaul. Somewhere there’s a fear that if you try and change , you may fail. It’s literally living a life where “ you fake it till you make it’... a constant struggle.
Secondly, if you’re having migraines look seriously into your sexual relationship. Headache sufferers try to separate their head from the body while migraine sufferers transfer one particular body theme into their head and try to live it out at this level . So therefore , migraine is a “ displacement of sexuality into the head”. . The “ genital area and the head stand in an analogically relationship to each other., they are the two parts of the body that contain all the bodily orifices”. Though head and body stand in polarity but they share this commonality- As Above, so Below. Sexual thoughts in the mind cause the genitals to swell up with excitement , but when these very thoughts are handled dishonestly below or with tension , it swells your head into a migraine . Women more often than men have migraines. It is said that migraine patients have banished their sexuality totally from their lives..eg ‘ I don’t have anything to do with such things ‘ or those who pretend that they have a fantastic sex life. These people refuse to admit that there’s a problem.. ‘ sex has nothing to do with us’ or ‘ everybody can see that we don’t have any sex problems’. Again it’s a problem of I AM vs I AM NOT. It is up to you how you deal with your sexual problems.. you can suppress it  if you’re afraid , or you can deal with it because  you look to solve it. The choice is yours 🌸
Migraine attack is like an orgasm in the head. As you reach the climax , the pressure builds up, the tension increases , and then suddenly it falls, and you relax , making you feel better as it’s over. It’s a known feeling that after the migraine attack is over, the sufferers fall into relaxation and sleep off. A lot many things act as a stimulus to migraine-,stress, light, weather, tension, constipation . It is well known that constipation is all about being “ closed up “ at the lower level . They hate being in touch with their own “ unconscious contents” ( their shit) which goes upwards into their thoughts and blows out as migraine.
Therefore ask yourself .., what shit I am being unable to deal with .. am I trying too hard to work my way up... am I dealing with my sexual problems honestly... why do I have to show the people the kind of sexual life I lead.. what do I need to talk to my partner honestly so that my sex life can be more fulfilling..why am I pushing my orgasm into my head..why do I have to cut and analyse my feelings in the head, feelings belong to the heart only . Like one author writes, “IF ACTIVITY like sex or aggression is blocked at the mental level, the result will be headaches or migraine”.
So migraine people are blocking their sexuality at conceptual phase. See your problem for what it is so that what’s gone to your head should go where it belongs- down below. Migraines are all about I AM vs I AM NOT . Remember we go up from the bottom.. provided it’s an honest attempt.