Thursday, March 26, 2020

An experience - Past life regression session....


An experience - Past life regression session....

I am always dissatisfied in this life. Did I ever live a contended life? I want to experience that life.

Session...

I am a nine year old boy. My mother is very beautiful. She puts a bindi on her forehead. My father is fat and tall. I go to some small school. I am now grown up and getting married. The marriage is in Rajasthani culture. I have a daughter now. I teach in village. My mother died. Life is going on. My daughter is grown up now. She wants to study. It is a very old type of train. I am taking her to a city. She found a boy there and we married her. She lives in the city only. My wife is old. I take care of her. Now she is no more.


I am in the boat. Sun is rising. I reached the river bank. There is a beautiful small village. I am going towards my hut. I am tall and thin. In night I sleep outside my hut. A young woman, my neighbour gives me food. People respect me. I roam in the village in day time. No one lives in my hut except me. I live alone but I am at peace. Sometimes I feel loneliness but I am contented. One day I died while sleeping. Villagers cremated me respectfully. My life was simple and contented.