Saturday, March 28, 2020

Why there is no love in my life?



Why there is no love in my life?

Session…….

I am a beautiful teenager. I live in a small village along with my parents and brother. My mother does not allow me to go outside because I am beautiful. One day some royal person came, married and took me along. Now I live in a palace. He loves me. King has another wife also. She does not have a child. I am learning horse riding. Somebody comes to teach me. I am also learning how to run administration. I delivered a son. King is very happy. Queen, my mother in law, loves and favours me now. King is not well. The prince is 10 years old now. Now I run the administration. People talk bad about me but I do not bother. King is getting sick day by day. He seems jealous of my confidence. Now I do not have time for him even. He feels I never loved him. His other wife spends all the time with him only. One day king cursed me that I will never get love in life. After some time he died.  King of Kalinga came along with lot of gifts and his army. He sent a message - you marry me, we will keep administrator here and when your son will grow up he will become king. Prince is only 12 years old at present. Queen and Rajpurohit told me to marry because we do not have any other option. Prince does not like it. We got married in a small ceremony. Me and prince are going to Kalinga with Kalinga king. The prince is getting good training to be a prince so I am happy now.  There is a very big Shiva temple here. I go there. I spend more time praying Lord Shiva. My son is grown up. We are going for his Rajtilk. My prince is crowned and getting married. He now stays in his state. I came back to Kalinga. I died in Kalinga. I fulfilled my duties. The curse given by my first husband came with me that is why I do not feel love in my present life. In light I am healing and purpose of my present life is to serve people.