Thursday, April 2, 2020

Past life regression - an experience


Past life regression - an experience

Session......

I am a 20 year old beautiful girl. I am tall. It is ball. Everybody is dressed nicely. I am looking around. It is strange I am taller than most of the people even the guys. I am standing alone waiting for someone to ask me for dance but no one asked. Now I am sitting down. I feel lonely.

After few months I am attending someone’s wedding but feeling sad. Every one of my age is getting married.   A funny looking guy came and is talking to me. I am feeling good as now I am not sitting alone. Later on he keeps visiting me at my place. I started liking that guy. We play chess together and sometimes get intimate. I think we continue like this for few years. Now I am in my 40s. He wants to get married but I don’t. I love him but not in that way. I am rich. I am managing my life very nicely.

He is getting married to someone else. Now we are only good friends. Initially he used to visit me with his family but later on he stopped. I am in 50s. I live a royal life but it is very empty and lonely. I don’t know how to be happy. Now I started writing. It gives me some purpose. I write romantic stories.

I got some illness, am looking very fragile and having medicine. He is always by my side. He looks worried. He kisses my forehead and tells me he still loves me. I feel I am about to go. I feel emptiness. I wish my next life should be a fulfilling life. My last thought was I should have developed some skill and helped others. He buried me and cried a lot. I am in light. I am receiving guidance from the masters that I should write in this life.