Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Understanding one's issues via past life regression


Understanding one’s issues via past life regression.

A young married woman came and told I want to know why I am emotionally vulnerable for another man. I know this person is a toxic and narcissistic person but despite all my efforts I still carry love feelings for him. I have a very happy love marriage then why am I creating chaos in my life. My all efforts have failed so I want to take past life regression session to release him from my mind.

Session....

I am a man wearing kurta and dhoti. It is south Indian culture. There is a big lawn in front of my home. Mostly I sit outside the home. I am 50. I feel I have retired now as my son is doing everything.

It is night time. I am lying on a cot outside home and thinking about my life. I remember my marriage time. At that time there were many people in this house. I am 19 year old. There is lot of decoration. I am entering this house along with my wife. We are in our room. She is beautiful. We look very happy and talking to each other. We are planning about our life.

Almost two years passed after marriage. It is time of our child birth. My son is born but I lost her. She is no more. This is a very big loss for me. All became dead inside me. Later on family pursued me to marry again but I refused as nobody can take her place. My life is just a duty now. I did not have any emotional attachment to my son. I sleep outside home, look at the stars in the sky and remember her. I always remember the promises I made to her but could not fulfill.

I am 55.  I am no more. I died with the desire to be with her again. My wife is other man in my present life. There is lot of craving inside my soul to live with her again.  Now I am going towards the light. There is a very bright light and I am asking for the blessings to be free from my past life attachment and be totally devoted and emotionally attached with my present family.